Because there's not enough political tension already

Disclaimer: This article may contain extreme sarcasm

5
nevermelted.com

In liberal arts colleges all across the country, students are lining up to vote with the “I’m with Her” mentality. But what about the other side? Shouldn’t we at least acknowledge some of the good qualities of the Trump campaign? I mean, not any of their “policies” or “arguments” (which at this point is just a bunch of sexist and racist words strung together to sound like sentences). However, are these really the most important aspects of a president? If you said yes, let me persuade you with these other outstanding qualities that Trump possesses:

1. The hair

Anyone who has the confidence to pull off this hair-do definitely has the gusto to take on Putin (even if they already are best friends).

2. He's the ultimate throwback

In today’s world, everyone is dying to be as sepia toned and vintage as their great-great grandmas in the 1920’s and Trump gets this. With his racist and sexist rhetoric he embodies a modern day Andrew Jackson (don’t know about Andrew Jackson? Read up here: http://www.ushistory.org/us/24f.asp)

See, Jackson gets it.

3. He doesn't hate the gay community (as much as everyone else)

So far in this election cycle, Trump has gone after everyone. From wider topics like immigrants and women, to specific people who are immigrants and women, no one is out of Trump’s reach (poor Rosie O’ Donald). The only exception, it seems, is the LGBT community. Though he doesn’t support gay marriage or gay rights, he has not specifically attacked the gay community during this election cycle (progress?).

4. Trump knows how America should be run

Let’s make America great again. Because when was it great last? When it was founded? During the greatest generation of WWII? During the Civil Rights Movement? When gay marriage was legalized? Who knows? The debate on this wages on here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVQvWwHM5kM

5. He started with absolutely nothing

Except a small loan of a million dollars.

Cha-ching

So before you go out there and vote, keep these key qualities in mind. Your choices are between a venom spewing Democrat who says whatever will appeal to voters and Hillary Clinton. Choose wisely.