Five Foods To Eat On Fridays At A Catholic College During Lent

Friday=no meat. So, here are "the replacements" that I suggest eating as a substitute for it during Lent
390

If you're a kid that goes to a Catholic college, you know that there is always one part of the school year that is difficult for some to get used to and deal with, regardless if you're Catholic or not, and that is meat not being offered around your campus' eating hot spots on Fridays during the season of Lent. However, here is a list of foods that I constantly eat on Fridays throughout the Lenten season at Walsh that hit the spot for me and help me get over my meat craving woes, and maybe they will do the same for you as well.

1. Cheese Pizza

Sure, it can't have pepperoni or sausage on it, but hey it's still pizza. However, I prefer delivery over DiGiorno, but that's just me!

2. Fish, Fish, and more Fish

I personally can't stand fish and I refuse to eat it, but I would take Oprah's word simply because it's freaking Oprah! Fish for everyone during Lent!

3. Mac N' Cheese

http://caitesdayatthebeach.blogspot.com/2013/02/we...

This is my best friend on Fridays during Lent, and we go wayyyyy back!

4. Grilled Cheese

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/559009372471465539/

It's cheesy, buttery, plain, and simple but it's sooo good! Gotta love a good ol' Grilled Cheese sandwich, especially on Fridays during Lent!

5. Sushi

http://queenofthefoodage.com/tag/sushi/

I wish I could look at sushi the way this cat is looking at it, but sadly I'm not a big fan of sushi time. However, you might be, so if you need a food to crave to get over your meatless woes throughout this Lenten season, sushi time could be just for you!