Go Out and Love The Life You Live
Family Friends

We Only Have One Life, So Live Your Best One

Forget about everyone else. It about you.

491
Kia Isherwood

Life is so unexpected. You never know what is going to throw at you. And now that it is time for you to make your own choices, it is hard. You don't know if you want to go to school, if you want to travel and find yourself, if you want to start a family right away with your high school sweetheart. It is a lot of new big choices you weren't allowed to make up to this point. Well I am here to remind you that it is okay.

Going to college is a lot of fun and is a wonderful opportunity for everyone. It is something I would recommend from the bottom of my heart. Not only do you get to meet the best people that you could ever imagine or find the love of your life that you hope to one day marry, or even the best part. Learn and get a degree about something you love unconditionally. You make a ton of new memories that you can't explain unless you were there. But college is not everyones cup of tea and that is more than okay.

Going out and traveling is also an amazing experience. You're going to see what it is actually like and visiting other places. That is crazy and so cool in so many ways. That is also something you can't do unless you take the initiative to go out and do. I hope to one day take some time and travel the world. You get to try so many new things and then once you're ready to settle down with either a career or a family, you'll be a badass.

Speaking of settling down, there is nothing wrong with doing that after college either. If you have a relationship and are ready to get married and have kids, there is nothing wrong with that. As long as you have the means to supply your family and give your kids a good life, who is anyone to judge. If you have a good job and a supportive family, then by all means, do as your heart pleases. People have the idea you have to do things in order, but I don't necessarily believe you have to. For me, I do want to do it the traditional way, but that is just how I am comfortable doing things. And guess what. That is okay.

Whatever you decide is up to you and you alone. No one can make you do things or make you reach your goals. That is what is so challenging is that you have to want it in order to do it. But I believe in all of you that you'll decide what is best for you. Don't let anyone tell you different. So go out and do something worth your time, go to that country you've always wanted too, go fall in love, go out and live, because we only have one life. So make the best of it.