Finals Week As Told By Ross Geller

Finals Week As Told By Ross Geller

"I'm fine."

175
Finals Week As Told By Ross Geller
Google

We all know the stress of finals week is looming shortly in the distance and we would all rather be laying in bed watching Friends on Netflix. From research papers to cumulative exams to group presentations, we're just short of a mental breakdown. Luckily, there's a fictional character who seems to feel our pain pretty well.

When it's the weekend before finals and you decide it might be okay to go out for one last hurrah before the year ends

But then you wake up the next morning realizing it was a huge mistake because of all the work you have to do

So you frantically start stu(dying) like

But some people are being SO LOUD in the library and it's hard to focus

So the procrastination inevitably starts to hit because you would rather be doing anything else

But then you are overcome by the overwhelming stress as you realize you've barely gotten anything done

So you lock yourself in a quiet room and come home twelve hours later like

But forget about sleep - you have too much work to do. You may as well find a nap partner since that's the only form of sleep you'll be able to get this week

And your eating habits for the week become questionable to say the least

So you start to become irritable due to lack of sleep and a poor diet, and little things begin to tick you off

And everything else you have to do on top of studying becomes a huge deal

Basically, by the middle of the week you're just like

And your friends make fun of how high-strung you are over exams

But then they start to worry about your well-being

And they ask you why you didn't start studying earlier if you're stressing out this much

Finally, you succumb to the pressure of finals week and break down altogether

But then the week ends and you realize you've made it out alive

Now all that's left to do is begin the excruciating wait for final grades to be posted

Happy finals week, everyone!