Finals Week As Told By Grey's Anatomy

Finals Week As Told By Grey's Anatomy

"everybody is leaving and everybody is dying"

257
Finals Week As Told By Grey's Anatomy
Via Flickr

So finals week might not be a hectic trauma pit or OR with people dying right in front of you and maybe the week contains WAY less drama (if you aren't me) than the lives of Seattle's surgeons on the frontier of medicine, but at times they sure can feel the same. Here's finals week as told by Grey's Anatomy.

1. When you look at the calendar and realize most of your finals are on the same day

I want to be sedated just thinking about next Thursday. If you're reading this, keep me in your prayers.

2. Realizing that once you turn your test in, you'll never have to deal with that professor you hate ever again

After an entire semester of listening to them talk about how much they love the Jersey Shore instead of, I don't know, ACTUAL CLASS MATERIAL, realizing you'll never have to take their course again is a feeling one can only describe as euphoric.

3. The pep talk you give yourself before heading into all of your exams

Catch me repeating this to myself over and over until this God forsaken week is over.

4. When you're going on your SEVENTH hour studying in the library and you're starting to consider just dropping out

Just keep telling yourself it'll pay off and maybe it actually will.

5. When you've studied for hours and still know just barely more than nothing

Okay, have you ever related more to a gorgeous fake brain surgeon? If you have, you're pretty impressive so congrats.

6. Walking into the exam like

The only thing between you and four months of freedom are those exams. YOU CAN DO THIS. YOU WERE MADE FOR THIS (maybe that's a stretch but hype yourself up anyway)

7. When other people talk about how all of their finals were group projects or papers

No really, I'm happy for you I swear. That's super cool. Enjoy your life while I go try to understand an entire semester of normative ethics in six hours :))))

8. Once you've left the test and are thinking about how it went

That essay portion of the exam will really sneak up on you if you aren't careful. Don't let it win.

9. When people ask you how it's going and your answer might be a little too honest

They're probably just asking out of courtesy, so try not to blow up on them. It's not their fault this is the week from hell.

10. And finally, when you make it through the week in one piece and get to start summer vacation !!

Dance it out. You've earned it.

Good luck to my fellow students out there! Go crush this next week! Remember, pain is temporary, GPA is forever... or something like that..