How Not To Fail Finals Week

How Not To Fail Finals Week

Finals are Approaching...

13
How Not To Fail Finals Week
Photo by JESHOOTS.COM on Unsplash

Its that time of year again! Its the end of the semester and all your class are about to be wrapped up but there is only one thing blocking you from the freedom of winter break.

Finals.

Finals week or in my school, finals weeks (because not every class will have a final in one week), is one of the most stressful things in college.

As of today, it is my first week of finals and people weren't kidding about the week being stressful. When it comes to finals week, there are three main people you will see. The ones who are freaking out because the test is everything you learned in the course, the one who is perfectly fine and isn't stressing, and the last person is the one who doesn't care and wants to go home.

I don't know about you but I would like to be the second person.

The good news is you can be. The main thing you can is to not procrastinate. That is the downfall of you acing your tests, essays, and projects for finals week. The weeks leading up to winter break are crazy because Black Friday happens, Cyber Monday comes and goes and good old life gets you and its not your fault. During this time, a lot of people get sidetracked because its hard to concentrate on school, life, holidays, and family.

The thing is: you got to know when enough is enough and prioritize what needs to be done. It can be hard because you want to get presents for your family and deal with life issues that occur and finish an essay that is due the next week. But just remember, life, family, and holidays will always be there, but finals week is only a week out of your busy schedule and failing the final isn't going to help your overall grade.

I hope everyone has good luck during finals week and may the odds be ever in your favor!