Finals Week At Southeastern, According to Ron Swanson

Take a break from your last-minute cramming to enjoy our favorite Parks and Recreation character's reactions to finals week.

43
Playbuzz

The most dreaded part of the semester is upon us: finals week. We are all scrambling to turn in last-minute literary analyses, manage group projects, and our-class-needs-more-points homework assignments. As we enter dead week, we begin to study for our final exams, pulling all-nighters in the library and crunching numbers ("If I want a B in the class, I only need to make a 7 percent on the final!"). Attitudes about final exams vary from student to student. Some suffer from anxiety attacks while others accept their failing grades with a shrug. If anything, I fall into the former group. I am a perfectionist, so anything less than a 4.0 for the semester is unacceptable.

Thankfully, though, summer vacation is right around the corner.

Even as we work our butts off to understand the terms on our flashcards and the race issues in Shakespeare's "Othello," take a break to enjoy Ron Swanson's reactions to final exams.

1. When you find out what material is going to be on the final exam

2. When your professor says the entire exam will be essay

3. When you're trying to understand those last-minute concepts

4. When you go meet with your instructor to talk about grades

5. When you fill out your professor's teaching evaluation

6. When you don't understand your econ study guide

7. When your mom asks if you're passing calculus

8. When you're cramming for a class you never went to

9. When the university health center reminds you to eat breakfast

10. When you have to tutor your slacker roommate

11. When you finally feel prepared for your finals

12. When you see the first question on the exam

13. When you, at last, finish your last exam