My favorite low-carb recipes

9 of My Favorite Low-Carb Dishes

Special shout out to Pinterest for keeping me sane.

487
9 of My Favorite Low-Carb Dishes

If you're trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle, you've probably heard by now that your sugar/carb intake should be limited. Thankfully, the nutrition experts have spoken, and there are so many innovative ways to replace carbs with veggies without feeling deprived.

Over the last two years, I have meal prepped almost every week in order to keep a healthy lifestyle. I've listed below some of my favorite low-carb recipes.

1. Cauliflower Mash.

Mashed potatoes are my weakness. Thanks to cauliflower mash, I don't feel like I'm missing out too much. I find myself using some type of cauliflower variation in almost every meal! Here is my favorite cauliflower mash recipe.

2. Eggplant Rollatini.

God, thank you for eggplant. When I make this, I feel like I'm in an Italian restaurant.

3. Chipotle. Basically.

This is my current meal of the week! If you feel like you can't give up Chipotle, make this. You won't regret it.

4. Cabbage Enchiladas.

What? Yes. It's delicious and it's another recipe that will satisfy your craving for Mexican food without making you hate your life the next morning. Try it here. You're welcome.

5. Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps.

I love chicken salad. Fortunately, most chicken salads are actually low-carb if you watch your dressing counts. I love this recipe, but sometimes I'll make buffalo chicken salad recipes too.

6. Balsamic Chicken Cauli Rice Bowl.

This is for you picky eaters out there.

7. Roasted Red Radishes.

I'll scream it from the rooftops: I love potatoes!! These taste just like roasted red potatoes. Have faith and try them, you won't be disappointed.

8. Cauliflower Pizza Casserole.

Yes, I know it sounds absurd, but it's actually delicious and I've made this recipe multiple times.

9. Cauliflower Fried Rice.

You will feel like you're eating at a hibachi place when you try this. It's one of my absolute favorites!