My Fall 2016 Playlist

My Fall 2016 Playlist

Songs to listen to this fall.

29
My Fall 2016 Playlist
kostoday.com

Fall is quickly approaching, and the heat will soon be replaced by cooler weather and cozy sweaters. During this time my spotify playlists usually go from loud and upbeat, to acoustic and if i'm honest, slightly more depressing. Here is a playlist of songs that I will be listening to this fall season:

"The Greatest" - Sia

Sia's new music video is a tribute to the victims to the Pulse Nightclub shooting that occurred earlier this year, and the song is a must hear this season.

"Surprise Yourself" - Jack Garrett

From the "Me Before You", movie soundtrack.

"Send My Love" - Sofia Karlberg

Not Adele, but she still does a really good cover of this song.

"Chainsaw" - Nick Jonas

I listened to this song during a Soul Cycle class and now I am obsessed.

"Emoticons" - The Wombats

Made me cry during their set at Firefly Music Festival.

"Somebody Else" - The 1975

My Favorite off of the 1975's most recent album, "I like the way you sleep..."

"My Type" - Saint Motel

This song can lift your spirits when you're feeling down. Its really fun, upbeat, catchy, need I say more...

"Dark Necessities" - Red Hot Chili Peppers

First single of their newest album, "The Getaway", that was released this past Spring.

"Your Song"- Ellie Goulding

Ellie Goulding does a beautiful cover of Elton John's, "Your Song."

"Angel of Small Death and the Codeine Scene" - Hozier

Any one of Hozier's Indie Rock-Acoustic songs are perfect for this season.

"Don't Look Back in Anger" - Oasis

An "Oldie but Goodie."