8 Reasons Every Household Needs A Dog
Nature Animals

Every Household Needs A Dog

Dog lovers have got it right.

298
Every Household Needs A Dog

Whether it's 101 Dalmatians or a St. Bernard named Beethoven, every household needs a dog. Forget cats, fish, and hamsters! They have their perks but nothing beats a dog. I mean look at that face!

media2.giphy.com

Here are eight reasons dogs are a must:

1. They are great with kids

When trained properly, dogs make great playmates for kids. They give children the opportunity to develop and interact with the natural world around them.

2. They are protective

From the smallest pup to the largest dog, all dogs will protect your home from any danger. Whether it is from a lizard that crept in or a burglar, your dog will alarm you of any unwanted guests.

3. They make great companions

Dogs have a great intuition to tell if you are feeling down. They are readily there to offer comfort. Dogs also are always ready to celebrate with you. They jump even at the simple act of you coming home.

4. They love to cuddle

Cold nights watching Netflix just got 100 times better with your furry friend. They will even cover your eyes during the scary parts of the movie.

5. They make you laugh

Dogs have their own sense of humor that is incomparable to any other. With simply chasing their tails, you can be entertained for hours.

6. They bring you gifts

Dogs are generous by nature. They see your shoes on the ground, they will bring them to you. They see a cool stick, they'll want you to see it too.

7. They are loyal

I've never seen a service cat. But I sure have seen a service dog. Dogs are loyal and obedient. Once you fall for each other, they never leave your side.

8. They are adorable

Finally, dogs are just so darn cute! How can you say no to loving them!!

Dogs are the best! You can have other pets, but a dog is a must.

media2.giphy.com