With Beauty and the Beast just opening, Emma Watson has been the talk of Hollywood and everywhere with her playing Belle. Emma Watson has been in the Hollywood industry for so long; her acting career started with her playing as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter series in 2001. Emma Watson has always stayed true to herself and with 16 years of being an actress, here are some Red Carpet moments of Emma Watson and how her style has evolve.
1. 2001: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone Premiere
Taking her first Red Carpet moment in London, 11 year old, Emma Watson's fashion choice included a quirky gown and a feather boa.
2. 2002: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Premiere
With the second installment of Harry Potter, Emma sported a lilac gown with a cut away hem and purple sandals in London’s Leicester Square for the World Premiere.
3. 2004: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Premiere
Emma looked pretty perfect in her stone- hue frock and cutesy embellished pumps for the New York premiere with her side-swept curls.
4. 2005: Harry Potter and the Globet of Fire Premiere
With her style slowly gaining momentum, Emma became the youngest person ever to appear on the cover of Teen Vogue. Flaunting her new fashion credentials, Emma donned a headband with an elegantly embellished gown and bejewelled pumps for the London premiere.
5. 2005: Harry Potter and the Globet of Fire Premiere
With her Alberta Ferretti slate-blue frock, Emma looked grown up with sheer panelling and full skirt with a pair of ballet pumps at the New York premiere.
6. 2007: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Premiere
With her style rising and rising, Emma wowed us with a Chanel couture dress, matching blue satin heels and simple, yet cool accessories in the shape of a lethal cocktail ring in London.
7. 2007: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Premiere
Continuing with her love affair of Chanel, Emma looked stunning in this white bejewelled frock and sliver pumps at the premiere in L.A.
8. 2009: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Premiere
It's angelic, it's elegant, its vintage- Emma looked flawless, even in the rain in this Ossie Clark print gown in London's Leicester Square.
9. 2010: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 Premiere
Talk about revamping it up! Emma has a rare moment of risque as she dons a lace and feather mini dress by Rafael Lopez in London.
10. 2010: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow: Part 1 Premiere
11. 2011: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Premiere
Emma really worked some magic at the final premiere of the Harry Potter films in the UK with a fairytale gown by Oscar De La Renta.
12. 2011: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Premiere
Emma takes a fashion risk for the New York premiere looking to the dark arts of Bottega Veneta to make a dramatic statement.
13. 2011: My Week With Marilyn Premiere
14. 2012: The Perks of Being a Wallflower Premiere
Emma was ahead of the catwalk on this one; she pulls off a dress with trouser look which was controversial at the time.
15. 2013: This Is The End Premiere
For the premiere of her film in June, Emma wore futuristic separates by Roland Mouret.
16. 2013: The Bing Ring Premiere
It's back to Chanel- Emma made this tweed frock look youthful!
17. 2014: Noah Premiere
Emma's style couldn't get any better with the Noah press tours. In London, Emma wore this Ralph Lauren Collection one-of-a-kind white silk cady column halter evening dress with Jimmy Choo accessories.
18. 2014: Noah Premiere
Emma looked so classic in black dress by Oscar De La Renta, especially with the oh-so-sexy blackless detailing.
19. 2015: Colonia Premiere
The 25-year old looked chic and sophisticated in a all white outfit by Maiyet in Berlin.
20. 2015: Regression Premiere
Emma stunned in a knitted black top and chiffon skirt by Christopher Kane in Madrid.
21. 2017: Beauty and the Beast Photocall
22. 2017: Beauty and the Beast Premiere
Emma looked incredible in this bespoke Emilia Wickstead dress at the UK premiere.
23. 2017: Beauty and the Beast Premiere
Emma Watson arrived in Shanghai wearing this Ellie Saab gown. This nude colored dress was embellished head to tow with crystals and bird designs.
24. 2017: Beauty and the Beast Premiere
For the New York screening, Emma wore a black cut-out Givenchy Haute Couture dress.
Emma Watson has grown from Harry Potter to Beauty and the Beast. Her fashion style has evolve from 2001 to now 2017.