Dunkin's New Charli Drink Is Well Worth The Hype

The best drink from Dunkin' I have ever tasted.

18

The teen sensation Charli D'Amelio has worked her way up the celebrity food chain through her impressive TikTok videos and dance moves. Now as an A-list celebrity, D'Amelio has just released her very own Dunkin' drink called "The Charli," which is simply just a medium cold brew with whole milk and three pumps of caramel swirl. With this scrumptious drink going viral all over the internet, I just knew I had to try it.

I headed on over to my local Dunkin' and I was in luck that this location had already started serving this specialty drink. I ordered "The Charli" and waited patiently for the caramel goodness to be served. Finally, my name was called and I could finally grace my taste buds with this sweet treat.

My first sip was so much better than I could've ever expected. The whole milk and the caramel swirled so smoothly and I felt as though I was tasting every part of the drink evenly at the same time. The drink was so flavor-packed that every sip was delicious. My taste buds practically exploded with joy. The hype around this drink is well worth it and I would highly suggest this drink to any coffee, caramel, or Charli lover.