5 Drinks To Ensure You Have A Lucky St. Paddy's Day

St. Pattys is around the corner and you won't want to miss out on these drinks

114

St. Paddy's is a great time to get turnt, but are you tired of drinking the same old drinks like New Amsterdam or Taaka or Burnetts? Want to widen your horizon and shake up your taste palette? Try one of these drinks down below on to keep your St. Patty's day super lit.

1. Beer

Not just regular beer, green bear. It's the one time a year you don't have to drink beer that looks like pee. Take advantage of it. Which leads me to...

2. Green Jello Shots

...Green jello shots. May not exactly be a drink, but they are yummy! and they're green!

3. McDonalds Shamrock Shake

You can't go through the month of March without having a McDonalds Shamrock Shake. The best day to have one will definitely be St. Paddy's.

4. Anything with Baileys Irish Cream

It has the word Irish in it, St. Patrick's is about Irish people and it's alcoholic. What else do you need?

5. Water

You can never go wrong with water. No bloating, No spending money on munchies and no hangover. This is 100% the best option.