Dreams And Imaginations
Life Stages

Dreams And Imaginations

Basically, I love space and the future.

283
Dreams And Imaginations
Jabril Garlic

You ever look up at night into a clear navy sky? Stars upon stars upon the backdrop of a never-ending abyss of darkness. We can only see so far into it, but just knowing that it continues forever excites me.

Now I don't know about you, but I would have loved to have existed in a time of "Star Wars", but without the wars. A time like "Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets",where humans and aliens of many forms travel the galaxies, instead of just traveling in cars on roads on our Mother Earth. A time like one of my favorite sci-fi futuristic films, "Passengers". To exist on the Starship Avalon going to colonize a new planet, I would be ecstatic!

If you ask me, there is no way that we are the only planet with life. There is no way that we are the only galaxy, universe, or solar system that is out there. To be able to interact with a new life form would be so fascinating! As long as it's a friendly encounter, that is.

I am enthralled by the idea of traveling galaxies and exploring different planets! I get sad when I realize that leisurely space travel will most likely not be a thing in my lifetime.

This is something that not many people know about me, but I am starting to express this side of me a bit more. I just recently started to think about why I am so interested in the future, space travel, and such things. I have concluded that I love the idea so much because it is so new.

It hasn't happened yet, and it can be written in various ways. The things we could learn about humans, life, the meaning of existence, and the space that surrounds us is infinite.

I know I am painting the happy, positive, Hollywood picture of what the future could look like, but why can't it be that way? I don't understand when people are skeptical of life forms beyond Earth. Now, this is all just my opinion, and it is something I enjoy to think about. I love getting into long conversations about these hypothetical things.

It is amazing as a human to have the capacity to imagine and dream about something as fleeting as the future. What thoughts and dreams do you revel in?

I have one last thing to say. If you haven't seen the end of the first "Men In Black"movie, then do so immediately! It will blow your mind!