Things To Look For In A Home

Yes, I'm Still In College, But That Hasn't Stopped Me From Planning Out My Dream House

I want my friends and family to feel welcomed in my home.

24

Everyone wants to live in a nice home with the design and features they like. I am going to share my dream house and what I would like to have it look like. Ever since as a child I always dreamed of having my house in a nice neighborhood where everyone gets along.

I live in an area where it is not recommended to be close to your neighbors because they are not the best crowd to hang out with. I want to be able to knock on their door and ask for a favor without feeling awkward.

Now since we talked about the neighborhood, we can talk about the driveway. I want a nice clean driveway that's paved well. When my family or friends come by to visit, I want them to see a big available parking lot waiting for them. I know attending family barbecues can be a hassle when you have to park all the way down the street and then walk back up it again.

I don't want that, I want my visitors to feel welcomed by having an available space for them them to park and not worry about tickets. There's nothing worse than driving up to your friend's house to have a great time and only to get a ticket. Getting a fine to go see your friend isn't always the best!

Now as for the actual home, I want it to have a master bedroom, two or three small rooms for my future children, a living room, and a place downstairs where my family can relax. I want to have a game room, so to speak, where people children can play and a nice backyard where the adults can relax and drink.

I enjoy having family barbecues, especially during the summer when there is grilled food and a nice view of the outdoors. Nothing can't beat that and have music blasting so everyone can hear it.

I have always admired brick houses, it is a classic design that can never go out of fashion. I want mine to be gray with a white border and a black or dark blue roof. I want to have nice lightning with some beautiful chandeliers to add elegancy.

Lastly, I want this house to be passed down from one generation to another, so I want to build a secret stair case that will lead up to a nice view or balcony. I want the secret stair case to be decorated with quotes or woodcarvings from my family. In the balcony I want there to be a bookcase full of good reads and a small built-in speaker to play some classical or soothing music.

This is my dream house, I would like to know what your dream house features are, so feel free to comment below if you have any ideas! Achieving things like your dream house can be attainable if you put your mind to it. Best of luck and happy summer!