The top drama crime series on Netflix.

5 Of The Best Crime Drama Series That You Just Have To Watch

Your ultimate guide to the best crime drama series on Netflix.

84
https://www.instagram.com/p/BuKNvMjgOuD/

April showers are upon us. So, that means more times indoors. However, being stuck inside doesn't have to be a bad thing after all.

Grab your favorite snacks and get comfortable because the following crime series are absolutely addicting. Once you start watching them you won't be able to stop. They bring binge-watching to a whole other level.

"How To Get Away With Murder"

Shonda Rhimes is one of the executive producers. So, you already know that this show will keep you on the edge of your seat.

The plot is centered around the fictional life of Annalise Keating. Keating is a brilliant and powerful defense attorney in the city of Philadelphia. She teaches a criminal law class called "How To Get Away With Murder." Throughout this class, she meets her five prestigious interns.

However, she and her five students get involved with some murders. Ironically, her class lessons end up being her reality. The show can be summed up in one word, crazy - but the good kind of crazy. After watching this, you will want to go to law school.

"Criminal Minds"

"Criminal Minds" will make you want to join the Behavioral Analysis Unit of the FBI. It's a classic crime series that everyone should watch.

The show has been around since 2005, and it has been a hit since then. The plot revolves around an elite team of FBI behavioral profilers who travel the country in search of the most twisted criminals. Each episode features a different crime case, and it's up to the team to solve the investigation.

The plot not only follows the lives of criminals, but it also follows the lives of the team members. Once you start watching, you will find yourself questioning everyone and everything. There is a lot of suspense, so brace yourself to be up all night.

"The Blacklist"

"The Blacklist" will make you want to be a law-defying criminal. More specifically, a criminal who is on the FBI's most wanted list.

This show's plot follows the crime life of an ex-government agent, Raymond Reddington. Reddington has made a pact with the FBI to help them find criminals who are on "The Blacklist". "The Blacklist" is Reddington's list of fugitives who the FBI doesn't even know exist.

This list has members of mobs, terrorists, and corrupt spies. The catch is that Reddington will only work with one specific FBI agent- Elizabeth Keen. Their relationship is way deeper then it seems and it gets quite complicated along the way.

"Scandal"

This show is called "Scandal" for a reason.

This plot is centered around the life of Olivia Pope, who is a black female alpha that is the driving force behind fixing the Washington D.C scandals. Pope may be the "fixer" in the political world, but at the same time, she has her own issues as well. She has her own firm that deals with some of the most corrupt political leaders.

She and her staff may clean up the lives of others, but they struggle to keep control of their own lives. The show is so politically enriched that it makes you feel like you have a personal connection to the Oval Office.

"Orange Is the New Black"

The female character development and raw footage in this powerful series is what makes it a crime show that can't really be compared to any other series.

The plot is about Piper Chapman. Chapman got herself in some trouble, which resulted in her facing time in prison. At first, Chapman is a scared girl who has no idea what is happening to her, but then her life in prison starts to become her reality. She starts to connect with the other criminals and the women start bonding with one another.

Each character in this show is vividly unique and their stories really make you think about the lives of female prisoners. The show can get out of hand and it certainly crosses boundaries, but these risks are what makes the show engaging.