Which Day of The Week Is The Best?

Which Day of The Week Is The Best?

Whether it be Monday through Sunday, let's figure out just which day of the week is the best

5
Which Day of The Week Is The Best?

Whether you're on the Friday side or the no side at all, here is what I think the best day of the week would be. We all may think it's Saturday or maybe even Wednesday when in reality I believe it's Friday.

Let's break it down. Once it is Friday everyone knows the weekend follows right after you get off work that day. With that being said, when that Friday feeling is in you it is hard to forget about. It leaves you with something to look forward to and is a goal worth completing. Friday is a day to relax and enjoy the night with friends and fun times; In my case, it's playing Uno with my friends all night.

While some may say Saturday's are for the boys...I say it is the day to get stuff done: chores, mow the lawn, or even go shopping. Saturdays are nice and all but the day goes away so quickly-everytime. After Saturday comes Sunday in which I try not to do a to of work, (other than going to church). Saturday and Sunday are essentially the same days in a sense: People do a few to nothing the whole day and then party the same night...which is how Friday's go down too.

Friday's are a time to celebrate! Very few people I know my age would celebrate their birthday on a Monday or Tuesday. Friday's are for sitting in the living room with a nice, warm homecooked meal in your lap and knowing you don't have to go in for work the next day.

You might be able to change my mind one day but as for right now, Fridays will be number one in my heart for the day of the week. One more thing for Friday's...there is football on that day.