Don't Think I Don't Miss You

Don't Think I Don't Miss You

I love you now, I love you still, I always have and I always will.

148
Don't Think I Don't Miss You
Own photo

Hey, it's me again. I know you probably wonder what went wrong and when it went wrong. I know you probably ask yourself what you could have done differently. Don't do that to yourself. It was never you. You were never the problem. It was me. I got lost in our relationship, I got lost in life. It was like you had it all figured out and I was struggling to hold on to someone who was no longer me. I am sorry. I am sorry you had to hurt because of my selfishness. Where was I when you needed me right? Besides being your girlfriend I was your best friend and I should have answered your phone calls and replied to your text. I should have and when I look back it hurts me too.

Don't think I don't miss you because I do every day. You cross my mind daily. Certain places, smells, song, remind me of you. It's funny because the cologne I bought you is the same one my dad now wears. The songs we sang still come on my radio. The places we used to go are still there. You are still there, I promise. You are and will always be in my heart. I am sorry because I don't ever think I told you that I was in love with you. I love you now. I always will and even though we aren't together, I still miss you, I still love you and you arent going anywhere anytime soon. You still show up in my mind. You are still in my heart.

I want to say Thank you. You were there when I had surgery, when I was sick or when I was sad. Thank you for being my friend when you couldn't be my boyfriend. Thank you for loving my family like they were you own. Thank you for loving me. You made me feel like I was the most beautiful and best perosn in the world. You made me feel amazing. I will never be loved like that again and we both know that. You were my prince charming, my once in a lifetime guy. What I hope now is we can be friends and I can watch you grow as a person in all aspects of your life. I hope you fall in love again and you finish school. I hope everything you wish and more becomes true. I hope that we can both look back and be thankful for what we had and appreciate it. I do. I look back and I am so thankful to have been loved like that and to have loved my best friend. Thank you for that.

XOXO