10 Reasons Men Should Not Listen To Attraction Coaches
Dating

10 Reasons Men Should Never Listen To 'Attraction Coaches,' The Only Thing You'll 'Pick Up' Is A Bill

They're a waste of your time.

509

As a guy, I've seen a lot of advertisements about how to know the secret(s) that get the girl hooked on you, that get the girl thinking about you lustfully, or that get her into bed with you. Whether it's Kezia Noble, Gabrielle Moore, Tony Robbins, or whomever, they're not worth listening to because of the following 10 reasons.

1. They're a waste of your time

These attraction coaches claim that there's one simple trick or a few simple tricks, but they don't make it clear what that 'trick' is. It's not worth the time to listen to some 'advice' only to realize that it never described what it claimed to describe. They just basically robbed of you of your time that you could have spent doing something else.

2. They cost an absurd amount of money

Not only will they lead you to a video that isn't straightforward or to the point, they'll also try to get you into paying hundreds of dollars for a "workshop." No, thanks. Besides, I'd rather buy extravagant gifts for a girl who isn't into me (such as a big assortment of lingerie and dresses) than to spend my money on an attraction coach.

3. They make sex a priority

Sex is NOT a priority in a relationship.

4. They shame men who aren't as active in the bars or clubs

Yes, there are guys who would rather not go out just to get laid.

5. They make you believe that you need a confidence booster

No, I don't need one. I've got enough confidence in myself. It's about finding the right environment, but I don't need an attraction coach to help me with that.

6. They promote toxic masculinity

Attraction coaches will try to get you to believe that sex is a priority and that the number of sexual partners you have defines your worth as a man, and when guys brag about how many girls they've banged, they come off as arrogant and disrespectful.

7. They provide conflicting advice

When you seek out multiple opinions, especially from these "attraction coaches," a male coach will tell you one thing and a female coach might tell you to do something different. That only adds more confusion for you.

8. They'll make you desperate

Girls pick up on this really easily.

9. They essentially promote polygamy

I'm not about hooking up with multiple girls. It's one thing to know multiple girls and to have conversations with multiple girls, but no one should make you feel like you should try to, let alone need to, have sex with every girl you meet. You don't need to date every girl you meet either.

10. You don't need them

Nobody can do you, better than you do.

Take these 10 suggestions and you'll realize that you are a man who is good enough and that you don't need to listen to these attraction coaches or rely on them. They aren't much more than a waste of your time and money, and they try to change you in ways that you might not want to change into. You don't need them because nobody can do you better than you do.