Don't Be The Crazy Girlfriend

Don't Be The Crazy Girlfriend

Love makes you do crazy things, but don't let it make you crazy-minded.

58
Don't Be The Crazy Girlfriend
Google Images

If you have been in a relationship before, this topic is probably nothing new to you. There will always be ups and downs with your significant other; they are simply unavoidable. However, how you handle the downs is crucial. I constantly see memes and posts that circulate the internet that talk about "crazy girlfriends". In case you don't know who falls in that category, here it is:

1. Women who dig through their significant other's text messages and social media to find out if they are cheating on them

Stop looking for trouble ladies! First, if you don't trust your significant other, leave. It is that simple. You can't be committed to someone if you don't trust them. Also, if they are cheating on you, their actions will show it.

2. Women who think using violence in an argument will help solve the problem

As cliche as this sounds, violence is never the answer; unless you are trying to defend yourself in a dangerous situation. This is where better communication needs to be demonstrated. The only way to resolve an argument is to talk it out, and if it comes to it, agree to disagree.

3. Women who blame the person that their significant other is talking to or cheating on them with, instead of blaming their significant other for their actions

It takes two to tango ladies. Chances are, that person does not know that you are his/her significant other. Therefore, that person may not realize that he/she is in a bad situation. However, even if that person does know, he/she should not be your main concern. Your main concern should be why your significant other was not being loyal to you. Bottom line, if your significant other cheats, the blame will always be on the significant other. He/she had a choice.

4. Women who restrict their significant other being friends with certain people

I will say this again: if you don't trust your significant other, leave. In reality, you have no right to determine who his/her friends are. With that being said, he/she doesn't have that right to do so to you as well.

5. Women who need to be with or keep up with their significant other 24/7

I don't know about all of you, but I don't have time to be around my significant other all the time. I also don't have time to text and call him every minute of every hour. At some point, your significant other is going to want some space. Everybody needs alone time, so don't take it personally.

These are just a few, but are the main ones I see on a daily basis. Don't be the crazy girlfriend. Your significant other will have a better appreciation for you if you establish trust and good communication.