A Playlist To Make You Feel Like The Main Character

The only acceptable way to listen to these songs are with all the windows down and volume all the way up!

177
Unsplash

As my time in my home town comes to an end, me and my best friends are trying our best to make the best memories this summer. This obviously includes tons of long car rides with no destination and the music blasting.

Our first song is "A Lonely Night" by The Weeknd. This song is not one of his super popular songs, but it definitely should be. It is perfect for getting your night started with the big breakdown section. Huge 80's vibes from this song!

Next up, "still feel" by half-alive. Once again, not a very popular song, but it is perfect for singing at the top of your lungs and dancing your heart out. Something about this song instantly makes you want to drive faster and feel the wind in your hair.

Next, another song to absolutely scream sing, "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!" from Mamma Mia! This song is so much fun to go crazy to with all your girls! I have so many memories attached to this song and I'm sure there's many more to come.

Now, we're gonna slow down the tempo just a little bit with "Wishful Thinking" by BENEE. This was the first song I heard from BENEE and I instantly fell in love and have added every single song to my playlist. But this song specifically has an entire playlist named after it!

Not our final song, but I can whole heartedly say that this is my favorite song of all time, it's called "HEAVEN AND BACK" by Chase Atlantic. This little Australian band captured my heart a few years ago, and I was fortunate enough to meet them and see this song in concert last summer. The story that this song tells is crazy and the build up of the song is amazing.

Picking it back up with "Told You So" by Miguel. Ladies and gentlemen, this song is THE song to sing with a group. Everyone can sing the different little lines thrown in the background music. It is seriously so much fun!

Now, finally..."Shine A Little Love" by Electric Light Orchestra. Me and my best friend have choreography that we've made up for this song. I can't even tell you how fun this song is, you just have to listen to it. I promise it will instantly put you in a fantastic mood!

I have so many memories with these songs and I hope you can have some too!