Dog people know that...

10 Truths That Dog People Know All Too Well

They are adorable...need I say more?

227

There a two types of people...dog people and cat people. Dog people, like myself, know these truths.

1. Walking to class and seeing a dog!!

IT IS A PUPPY!! I WANT TO PET THE PUPPY!!

2. You like cats too, but dogs are clearly better.

I mean I'm not a cat person...what can I say? I mean cats are nice too, but they aren't fluffy puppies.

3. Hanging with your friends is 100 times better when they have a dog.

You mean you have a dog?! Why are we not at your house right now with your dog?!

4. You live for pet therapy in college.

Feeling a little stressed? Come pet a dog! You don't have to tell me twice.

5. Driving and seeing a dog hanging out the window.

Your day is now so much better.

6. Seeing them wag their tails!

They are so happy! And that of course makes you so happy!

7. Watching them jump with excitement when you meet them.

They are so happy to meet you! None of your friends jump up and down when they see you...hmmm

8. Watching a dog eat ice cream is an amazing sight.

Remember, only vanilla ice cream though. Dogs love when you give them some of your ice cream. Some ice cream shops even have special dog ice cream bowls on the menu.

9. Petting a dog!

THE BEST FEELING EVER!!!

10. Knowing that there will never be a better friend than a dog.

They always love you, and you always love them. Life really can be this pure and simple.

Dogs are really the best!