Stressing Out This Midterm Season Will Only Hurt Your GPA, I Promise

Struggling with midterms, assignments and job? Here's your go-to list to de-stress yourself.

220

If you want that dream GPA on your transcript or at least pass this semester, make sure you're following this very easy, quick checklist.

1. DO NOT PANIC!

Giphy Giphy

First things first, do not panic at the thought of failing the semester. It won't fetch you grades, but only more stress. So, don't!

2. Follow up with the lecture notes

Make sure you're up-to-date with all the notes you've taken down during lectures. Most of the times, questions on the test are from questions/topics discussed during the lectures.

3. Do it the Pomodoro way!

Are you aware of the tomato timer, aka Pomodoro Technique? It is a famous time-management technique composed of 25 minutes of study/work with 5 minutes of break. So, use it to win it!

4. Listen to music

Giphy Giphy

Listening to music is a great way to relax. Now, don't try to listen to hard-rock or punk-rock music, because it can mess up the mind and excite the nerves. Try listening to soothing music that calms the mind (and soul).

5. Believe in yourself!

Think about the times when you've been at your best. Let those positive vibes come in. Believe in the potential you have! You can do it!

Hope the quick-list helps you cope up with all the anxiety and stress you are going through at the moment. Work hard, enjoy and remember, you got this!