Summer Disney Songs Playlist

8 Disney Songs That Deserve To Be Added To Your Summer Playlist

Even if you're not a huge Disney fan, these songs are for you.

1147

With my Disney College Program coming up August 20, I've been looking for ways to incorporate Disney into my everyday summer life and what better way than through music?! Disney and Pixar have some of the best tunes around to help you celebrate the summer and they fit in seamlessly with your other summer songs.

Whether you're on a road trip, chilling poolside, spending a day at the beach or just hanging at home, these eight Disney songs will bring good vibes and sunshine to all your summer days. And for me, they're a subtle reminder of all the exciting times that are coming up in my future.

1. "Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride" from Lilo and Stitch

It's a summer classic and if anyone thinks differently, they're wrong.

2. "In Summer" from Frozen

In a movie all about winter, thank god this little snowman brings a bit of heat.

3. "He Mele No Lilo" from Lilo and Stitch

Just add the entire Lilo and Stitch album to your playlist, ok?

4. "Un Poco Loco" from Coco

Anyone feel un poco loco during the summer when you either 1. have nothing to do now that school is out or 2. are working the same job and doing the same tasks every single day? It's bound to make anyone un poco loco.

5. "Under the Sea" from The Little Mermaid

Mermaids + water + music = add it to your playlist.

6. Pixar's "Lava"

Pixar's short is about two volcanoes in the middle of the sea falling in love. Aka a must-need on your playlist.

7. "Life Is A Highway"from Cars

During your road-trips, this song should be on REPEAT.

8. "Fabulous" from High School Musical 2

Throwback to summers at the country club. Oh wait...