The 10 Best Disney Channel Original Movies That Will Get You Nostalgic

"We're soaring, flying..."

60
High School Musical

If Disney Channel Original Movies didn't make up a good aspect of your childhood, you were doing something wrong!

10. Cow BellesĀ 

www.tumblr.com

This 2006 Disney Channel Original Movie is about two spoiled sisters who have to work in their father's dairy after starting a house fire due to their carelessness. Although they hated the dairy in the beginning, the two sisters finally began to enjoy their time there and earned the respect of the employees. Another issue arose at the factory, and the girls had to work to solve the issue. This movie reinforces the values of hard work and family, for these reasons it made the list.

9. Smart House

media.giphy.com

I don't know about you, but when I was a kid I really wanted to live in the Smart House. Who wouldn't want a house that could do almost anything for you?

8. The Thirteenth Year

media.giphy.com

As a child I was always fascinated by the concept of mermaids, this movie got me thinking that on my thirteenth birthday I'd turn into a mermaid too. Although focused on the story of a Merman, The Thirteenth Year expresses the values of true friendship through Cody and Jess.

7. Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior

gfycat.com

Wendy Wu was the Mulan of her time! A beauty queen that saved the entire WORLD, who could ask for more?

6. Cadet Kelly

Another spoiled beauty queen who learns the value of hard work and discipline while making friends on the way. After watching Cadet Kelly, I wanted to BE Cadet Kelly.

5. Lemonade Mouth

A classic. There are so many things about Lemonade Mouth are great, specifically the soundtrack! "

4. Twitches

media.giphy.com

TWITCHES! Twins with magical powers that save? Sister power? Again, WHO COULD ASK FOR MORE?

3. The Cheetah Girls

To simply put it ... "Cause we are sisters. We stand together." This girl power movie

2. Camp Rock

Camp Rock is definitely the ultimate summer camp. I don't know about you guys, but if Camp Rock actually exisited I would, without a doubt, be attending.

1. High School MusicalĀ 

As if you didn't see this coming... High School Musical is the OG of Disney Channel original movies. Although our freshman year of high school we come to terms that it wasn't going to be like like Disney movie, we all still wanted to be students at East High.