8 Disney Movies You Need To Binge Watch Right Now

Number 4 will have any one singing and dancing right along!

59

I think we all know Disney movies aren't just for children. The songs, the stories, and the dancing, it all just feels so magical! So for anytime you're craving some magic, here are some of the best Disney movies to watch right now!

1. Lilo and Stitch

This Disney hit will have every one happy and moving along!

2. The Lion King

While we all anxiously wait for the live action version of this classic we can just continue to rewatch the animated version and pray that the new one will be all we hope for.

3. Mulan

This movie doesn't get the credit it deserves. Mulan was the first princess to really break the mold and do her own thing and for that (along with Mushu's comedic relief) it should be considered one of the top Disney movies ever.

4. Aladdin

One of my personal all time favorites, Aladdin is sure to please everyone! The Genie is by far one of the best supporting characters in Disney history and this movie also has a live action version in the works!

5. Hercules

This Disney movie puts a fun musical spin on Greek mythology, and lets not forget about the bop "I Won't Say (I'm in Love)"

6. Mary Poppins

Arguably one of the greatest Disney movies of all time, Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke continue to please crowds everywhere to this day.

7.Beauty and the Beast

One of the more timeless tales on this list, this one too continues to stay in style and was just revamped with a live action version starring Emma Watson.

8. The Princess and the Frog

Definitely a more modern choice on this list, The Princess and the Frog is definitely one of the more unique and entertaining Disney movies. With songs like "Almost There" this movie was bound to be a hit.