Why Dentists (still) Love Direct Mail Marketing

Direct Mail Marketing

377

Whether you have not been to a dentist for some years or maybe you are a beginner; gaining new clients is a crucial part of running your business. Instead of relying on your existing clients to spread the word for you, come up with a marketing plan. You can use online platforms such as Facebook, but those are not good at landing new clients since other businesses quickly overshadow them. This is where direct mail marketing comes in to help. You can choose to do the mailing yourself or hire a direct mail business to work for you. In direct mail marketing, you have the power to decide how you want your direct mail to look like and the information to include. Read on to discover why dentists love direct mail marketing.

1. Options. There are several formats and sizes at your disposal. You can choose to use flyers, brochures, postcards, and many more. These sizes and formats allow you to personalize your marketing and messaging. You can also reach inactive patients with official-looking letters. These options are a good way of notifying your existing patients of any new or upcoming services.
  2. Traditional Marketing. Direct mail is synonymous with conventional marketing. This strategy allows you to send targeted messages to your patients, and it is also easy to understand. Compared to digital media, direct mail requires less cognitive effort to process. Not everyone can interact with digital mediums. As such, you will reach more potential patients through direct mail.
  3. Visibility. Email marketing may be a great way to reach your clients, but sometimes the emails end up in the spam folder. Direct mail ensures that you do not have to worry about your reactivation or ways to reach your patients. Additionally, people are more likely to keep direct mail compared to emails. Direct mail is a great tool to send check-up reminders and other dental procedures.
  4. Calls to Action. Direct mail marketing has a higher response rate compared to other strategies. You can use a call to action to encourage your patients to take become involved. The best active calls to action should be time-bound and have a clear indication of what you want the patient to do. For instance, you can include a statement such as "schedule your teeth cleaning today."
  5. Build Loyalty. When marketing your brand, communication is a primary factor. With materials such as greeting cards, newsletters, or postcards, direct mail marketing can make your patients feel that you are thinking about them. Such feelings will build their loyalty to you. Direct mail has a personal touch since you can speak directly to people using today's printing technology. Visit Catdi Printing for the best printing services.
  6. Measurable. With direct mail, you can easily track your calls, appointments, and revenue from each campaign you send. You can now measure the success of your marketing plan and tie it Return on Investment (ROI).

Direct mail ensures that people know that your office is open and ready for new patients at any time.