Decadent Dessert Deliveries

Decadent Dessert Deliveries

21
Decadent Dessert Deliveries

If you’re looking to send someone, or yourself, an extra special yummy treat, here are five amazing websites that will not disappoint. So order, eat up, and of course bask in the goodness of your choices!

1. Baked by Melissa- The cutest mini cupcakes you have ever seen! These quarter sized bites of cupcakes come in 10 original flavors ranging from peanut butter and jelly to tie-dye. Each month also features a mini of the month. February’s mini is a scrumptious Toffee Crunch. These are perfect for the people who like little bites of multiple flavors. Eat one or eat five in one sitting; you still won’t feel like you’re over indulging because of their small size!
  2. Wicked Good Cupcakes- Coming off an amazing offer and deal with Mr. Wonderful from Shark Tank, these cupcakes in a jar do not disappoint. Try the signature Wicked Good that basically tastes like a warm melted peanut butter cookie mixed with a chocolate brownie--or go for any of their amazing flavors. Cookies n Cream, Sea Salted Caramel, Red Velvet, and many more delicious cupcakes get individually packed and layered into cute jars that come packaged with ribbons and individual spoons. Grab a friend, pick up the spoons, and dig in!
  3. Momofuku Milk Bar- Known for their decadent birthday truffles, Momofuku has a little something for everyone. The cake truffles, basically the flavor and taste of cake in small yet strong truffle, come in a range of flavors from Dulce De Leche to Pumpkin Pie or try the infamous Crack Pie with a powerful kick in store. Send them for a birthday surprise or just for a little pick-me-up, and indulge in these sensational treats!
  4. Crumbs Bake Shop- These world know cupcakes do not leave you unsatisfied. Order them for a birthday, special occasion, or even a holiday party-- and your guests will never want to leave. With flavors like Blackbottom Cheesecake Brownie, Devil’s Food, Cotton Candy, Peanut Butter Cup and so many more, there is no way to not meet everyone’s needs! Cupcake sizes range from the 1” taste to the 6.5” Colossal with sizes in between. Pick your poison and enjoy! 
  5. Dana’s Bakery- Looking for a gluten-free and delicious choice? Look no further! Dana’s Bakery is home to gluten-free and incredible tasting macaroons. From cookie dough to S’mores to Fruity Cereal, each macaroon packs in taste flavor. The adorable size and display of these macaroons will have you smiling the instant you open the box! Eat up!