Daily Thoughts Dog Owners Have

Daily Thoughts Dog Owners Have

13 things that are constantly running through the minds of dog owners.

11
Daily Thoughts Dog Owners Have
craigholmes.com

You've all heard of the saying, "dogs are a man's best friend," but here's a plot twist: dogs are EVERYONE'S best friend. They're great shoulder's to cry on, they provide endless hours of entertainment, and they're so cute you'll never want to look away. Having a dog comes with it's ups and downs, though.

1. "How is my dog sleeping like that?"

2. "Is there something in your mout--NO DON'T EAT THAT"

3. "When I said 'come here,' I did not mean that you should jump on me and slobber all over my face."

4. "Why don't you have thumbs?"

5. "I just spent the last 15 minutes petting you and you still want more?"

6. "OK, you're done with your bath so you can go outside to dry off no--DON'T ROLL AROUND IN THE MUD WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

7. "Thank you for listening to all my problems even though you can't say anything back."

8. "You're so dumb, I love you."

9. "You're so smart, I love you."

10. "I just fed you. YOU ALREADY ATE, DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT"

11. When a friend comes over and you introduce your dog to them as your "child."

12. "You're doing a really cute thing right now, so please stay like that until I come back with my camera."

13. "I love you so much it hurts."