10 Cute Valentine's Day Gift And Date Ideas

Cute gifts and ideas for Valentine's Day

18

Since Valentine's Day is this week, I thought I would share some Valentine's Day gifts and date ideas that I have done or seen on across the internet!

1. Bake something

It doesn't really matter how much money you spend on a gift but rather the time and thought that is put into it! And what could be better then a nice batch of warm gooey brownies or chocolate chip cookies? It does not cost much and it takes some to do so it is a thoughtful gift! Especially if you add some icing to the brownies or cookies or write a "I Love you!" message on them.

2. Cook for them

This is something that is thoughtful, simple, and personal! If you guys live together, maybe you can get up early and just cook a nice breakfast for them to have in bed or for you guys to eat together and just talk. Or you can make it a date night and cook them dinner and you guys can have a nice romantic dinner together without your phones or anyone else.

3. Photo Album

If you guys have been together for a good amount of time or if you guys just love taking pictures together, a photo album is a great gift to give on Valentine's Day. It is a thoughtful gift and it allows all of your memories and cute times to be put altogether. It gives you something to look at in the future!

4. Date Jar

If you like going out and doing things or even just staying inside sometimes then a date jar would be a good DIY gift. All you need is to get a jar and then a bunch of colorful popsicle sticks. On the stick write a bunch of date ideas and put the mall in the jar. Then when you want a date night, just pick a stick and there you go!

5. Free Ticket Booklet

This is simple but a thoughtful gift! This is where you get a few pieces of paper and on them you can write some ideas. The ideas can be like One free meal, or Free drink or Free date night choice. You can do as many as you want and it is a cute gift to be given. I did this gift for my boyfriend last year and he has yet to use them all!

6. Fort Movie Night

This is a cute idea for a date night on Valentine's Day or really for any date night. You build a fort together and use your laptop to watch movie and/or Netflix together!

7. A Love Letter

This is very personal and thoughtful. You can simple just write them up a love letter. Just write down things that you love about them or your feelings towards them or mention some of your favorite memories together.

8. Monster Golf

Yes this is kind of typical, but it is also a lot of fun. You can go to indoor mini golf and even make it a competition. The loser has to buy lunch or dinner or something. Make it fun and personal!

9. Big Movie Night

Pick out a bunch of movies, buy a bunch of snacks and order some pizza and just spend the day/night to just chill and hang out together. Enjoy each others company and ignore the outside world for a little bit.

10. Bake together

Spending time together is the best part of being in a relationship. Why not bake something together! Trust me it is a lot of fun to do and it has a yummy ending!