If you haven't binge-watched "Criminal Minds" on Netflix, you're seriously missing out. If you have, then you definitely understand these 7 things.
1. You start profiling every criminal you hear about on the newsGiphy
They are probably insecure with a severe stutter.
2. You honestly would probably be a better detective than most copsGiphy
After all, you have watched 14 seasons of "Criminal Minds."
3. You're in love with Dr. Spencer ReidGiphy
Something about the nerd thing is really attractive, only on this show.
4. You're also in love with Derek MorganGiphy
5. You want Derek and Penelope to get marriedGiphy
She flirts quite vigorously.
6. You think everyone you see is a criminalGiphy
Someone call the BAU. This guy looks suspicious.
7. You have thoughts of changing your career pathGiphy
The FBI seems cool. I wonder what the requirements are for that?
Maybe one day I will work for the BAU. After all, my experience in the field is extensive (all 14 seasons of "Criminal Minds").