A College Student's Holiday Season as told by "Friends"

Every college student can relate to this.

20
Google Images

What is the holiday season like for college students? It means internally crying because you need to buy gifts for friends and family (because you're not in enough debt as it is). It means being excited about holiday songs and endless food, but wincing every time a family member asks you about your nonexistent love life. Here's a college student's holiday season as told by "Friends." Enjoy!

1. Celebrating the spirit of the holiday's cannot be contained to one day, no, it's a whole month long celebration.

2. And that means dancing nonstop to Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas" and any other holiday song that comes on.

3. Being home for the holiday's also means eating lots and lots of food. Whether it's a home-cooked meal from your mom, or a holiday party with endless dip, there's always food and you can't stop eating it.

4. But you do not have time to catch your family members up on your life when there's food to be eaten.

5.You're not sure how you can afford to buy gifts for everyone, so you have to get a little creative.

6. One thing you're sure of is you're not going to do any homework you're supposed to do.

7. Your being constantly reminded that you're single, whether it's mistletoe, New Year's Eve, or even your family members. If you're single for the holiday's, it's kind of hard to forget it.

8. And if you are in new a relationship,sharing the news with family isn't much easier, and it'll be all the relatives want to hear about.

9. But on the bright side, your friends will all be home for break.

10. And you can wear sweaters all day everyday.

11. And of course, you will always be that little excited kid when it comes to opening gifts on Christmas morning.

HAPPY HOLIDAY'S, EVERYONE!