3 Side Jobs Every College Student Should Have At Least ONCE
Politics

The best ways to earn a little extra pocket change.

147

Let's be real, we're all broke. A little extra cash here and there could really help us out.

College is expensive. We have to pay for rent, food, toiletries, going out, and other miscellaneous expenses. There are a few easy things you can become a part of to make a little extra cash.

1. Poshmark / Depop

We all know we own too many clothes. More importantly, too many clothes we don't wear anymore. So, to put those extra clothes to use, you can sell them on online marketplaces! You'd be surprised how much money you can make from the nice things in your closet. When I went through my closet, I found so many things I forgot I had. Make a rule: if you haven't worn it in the last year- sell it!

2. Babysitting / Dog sitting / House Sitting

A lot of the times, parents want college students to come over while the kids are already sleeping and make sure they are safe. So, you're basically getting paid to sit and watch TV or do your homework. It really doesn't get better than that. You can find families on Care.com who are nearby where you can walk, take the bus, Uber, or drive if you have a car. On the app, you can click on which type of care you would like to provide- you can house sit, run errands, do laundry, etc. and you get paid cash!

3. Taking online surveys

If you google, "get paid for online survey," you'll find a lot of results. This job is the easiest and requires little effort. You seriously get paid to tell a brand how you feel about their company. There are many options like this on the internet. A company wants to know what the public thinks of their company.

It's easier than it seems! Go out and make a little extra cash!