To The Graduating College Senior Who Wishes They Had More Time

From Those Who Aren't Yet Graduating To The Ones Who Wish They Weren't

Here's to all the college seniors approaching their final semester.

103

Dear seniors,

The end of the fall semester is approaching and I'm sure that you all are starting to feel your senioritis kicking in at full speed. Whether you're feeling nostalgic, ready to leave, or indifferent about your situation, there are some things you should hear from those of us who aren't graduating quite yet.

First thing's first, you better tell us what post-grad life is actually like. We all have our imaginations of what it is going to be like. But, we just have to know for sure. Is it actually easy to get a job now that you have a degree? Are you less stressed? Do you miss college? Whatever your experience may be, don't forget to tell us because we need to prepare!

I know you all are probably ready to be freed from tests and lectures, however, you should still remember to take this semester as slowly as you can and enjoy it. Before you know it, you'll be decorating your cap and receiving your degree. With that being said, don't rush to get there. Spend time with all of your friends this upcoming semester, especially those who live far away. You never know if you'll see them as often when you graduate. Take the semester day by day because once you get to the end, you're going to look back and wonder how it all went by so quickly. It's like one day you're moving into your freshman dorm and then you blink and you're graduated.

Another thing we have to remind you of is to actually visit. We all know that post-grad life is probably busy, but you should definitely make sure you come back as an alumn. Whether it be for alumni weekend, football games or even just to pop in and say hey, we all want to see your familiar faces back on our campus.

I also think it's important for all of you to know how much all of us students below you look up to you. We are all rooting for you and want nothing but the best to come to you during post-grad life. We are all going to be following your social media to stay up to date on your great endeavors and amazing places you'll go. We can't wait to see you start families, shine in your new jobs and hit major milestones within your lives. So in the event if you ever feel alone or that nobody is cheering you on, know that well all are.

Lastly, we all want to wish you the absolute best of luck. It's a great big, dog-eat-dog world out there. Although you've been growing as an adult while you're at college, it's time to take off those training wheels and dive into the real world. Things are going to get hard and stressful. You're gonna miss the good 'ole days that you're rushing through now. But no matter what you face, never forget where you came from and who you are.