9 Times Michael Scott Perfectly Described College Life

Finals season is approaching & I'm sure we could all use a good laugh right about now.

98
YouTube

The warm weather is kind of here, the birds are somewhat chirping, and the libraries are starting to get packed. This means that the end of the semester is quickly approaching resulting in a lot of panic from students everywhere. To relieve some stress, I'm going to take you through a common semester with quotes from "The Office."

1. The first day of the semester when you walk into class and realize this will be your life for the next 4 months

2. When your professor skips the syllabus and goes straight into lecture material

3. When the first exam of the semester comes around and you realize that scrolling through Facebook and Twitter was of no use to you whatsoever

4. When you decide to start writing a 5-page paper on a book you never read two hours before it is due

5. When you're halfway through the semester eating ramen noodles for the 18th night in a row

8. But then you realize that eating ramen for 18 days straight isn't the worst thing in the world because in the end...

7. When the second exam of the semester comes around and you didn't learn from previous experience that Twitter and Facebook do not count as paying attention in class

8. When finals season approaches and you are nowhere near prepared for the absolute chaos that is bound to ensue

9. When you make it through exams and group projects and have to wish your senior friends the best of luck on their future endeavors

Only three and a half more weeks guys, we can do it!