College Life As Told By 'Toddlers And Tiaras'

"I get all jacked up on Mountain Dew."

45
Chron

"Toddlers and Tiaras" is one of my favorite shows, and while watching it I often catch myself saying "same." Who knew your favorite pageant queens could describe college life so perfectly?

When the professor says, "This is not something you can put off until the night before."

You wanna bet? Hah, I'll show you.

Seeing a dog walking across campus and getting reminded of how much you miss yours is pretty much an everyday thing.

It never gets easier.

8 AMs (or any morning classes really) are the worst.

How did I do this every single day for 12 years?!

Sometimes you spend hours doing absolutely nothing productive.

Do I have plenty of things I could be doing? Yes. Am I going to pretend like I don't? Yes.

You have no idea how you managed to do your makeup everyday in high school.

I may look a tad rough, but I would much rather spend 20 extra minutes sleeping.

Every. Single. Penny. Counts.

Life can get pretty tough when you only have $15.36 in your bank account.

The Wi-Fi likes to play tricks on you.

"Oh, you have online homework that's due in an hour? I think this would be a great time to take a little nap." -the campus Wi-Fi

"Sorry. Class is cancelled."

The joy you feel when you wake up to that precious, rare email from your professor is indescribable.

You can not imagine life without caffeine, especially the night before a big test.

I truly appreciate you, coffee. Thanks for waking me up in the morning and keeping me up for those long hours in the library at night. You are the real MVP.

Walking in class 10 minutes late with your Starbucks like...

Yes, I'm that girl. Slightly embarrassing, but so worth it.

Two words. 13 letters. Enough to make any college student shudder. Group projects.

Ugh, gross.Please just let me work by myself. I don't have to deal with the slackers, meeting times, and higher level of pressure to do good when it's just me, myself, and I.

"So, what do you want to do after you graduate?"

Watch out, world. This queen is coming for you (in a few more years, of course).