College Life: As Portrayed by Nick Miller

"I am not a successful adult. I don't eat vegetables and/or take care of myself. "

27

Let's be real, college is hard. It's like a roller coaster with all of its ups and downs. And sometimes you will find yourself channeling a certain lazy, unmotivated bartender that we all know and love. Nick Miller is the embodiment of a struggling college student, and he will always understand your struggles because hey, he doesn't have his life together yet either.

When you try and justify why you skipped out on proof reading that lit. paper.

When you're missing home-cooked meals but have no choice but to eat whatever the café is serving.

Just gotta make it 'til spring break, right? No matter how much you may love chicken and pizza, having it every day for seven plus weeks will make you crave for mom's home-cooked meals.

When you are asked about your plans for the future, how your GPA is, or how school is going.

Finding yourself with a boat-load of work to do but Netflix is just calling your name.

Realizing that you have three exams, two presentations and four papers all due within days of each other and you haven’t started any of them.

Trying to explain to your parents why your grades are what they are.

C’s get degrees right, ma?

When the stress finally gets to you and you have a (weekly) mental breakdown.

and... it can get pretty ugly.

like...really ugly.

Sales, discounts, and thrift shops are your best friend because a college student has got to look good while “ballin’ on a budget.

When mom tries to give you a pep-talk.

Versus when you give yourself a pep-talk.

When you feel that you finally understand Philosophy.

Having that one outfit that just makes you feel good.

When you go to your first college party and don't know how to act.

...but it turns out to be pretty fun.

When you're approached by a boy who just doesn't take the hint.

When someone asks how you're staying in shape:

When you have to actually "adult" and make doctors appointments because your parents refuse to do it.

When you keep putting off doing your laundry.

Because honestly, who has time for that? At leas,t we're being resourceful, am I right?

Overall, although college may have its ups and downs, there's nothing you would change about it. So keep on doing you, and embrace your inner Nick Miller.