People say that you can learn a lot from television. "Bob's Burgers" is no exception. Before heading off to college, you might want to check and see what tips Louise Belcher has to help.
1. You should always make time to call your parents.
They miss you, even if you don't realize it.
2. Sometimes you just have to admit you were wrong.
We're all wrong every now and then.
3. Always be on the lookout for new ways to make money.
Because what college student doesn't want a little extra cash?
4. Crushes can be hard.
Especially when you don't even know the persons name.
5. Telling the truth is important.
Even if people you meet at college don't know who you were back home, they can find out.
6. Flu season is the worst, but you'll make it out alive.
7. Everybody will get homesick at one point or another.
8. As fun as college can be, homework should still be a priority.
That is what you came to college for, after all
9. Some of your teachers will tell stories about their lives.
But you listen because it's wasting class time.
10. Even if you were the smartest person in your high school, someone at college will be smarter than you.
You get used to it.
11. You are still not too old to build that fort you've been wanting to make in your dorm room.
Nobody is ever too old for a blanket fort.