The Most Cliche Birthday Playlist Ever

The Most Cliche Birthday Playlist Ever

Because who doesn’t love a playlist dedicated to your day of birth?

44
The Most Cliche Birthday Playlist Ever
Google Images

Playlists are vital when it comes to any kind of celebration. Luckily, this is the perfect one for that birthday weekend you're patiently awaiting. Whether you’re someone who celebrates the entire month, week, or simply just the day itself, there is a song for you.

Birthday by Selena Gomez

“Tell ‘em that it’s my birthday (x3) When I party like that.”

In Da Club by 50 Cent

“Go, Shawty, It’s your birthday, we’re gonna party like it’s your birthday.”

Birthday by Katy Perry

“Boy, when you’re with me, I’ll give you a taste. Make it like your birthday everyday.”

Birthday by The Beatles

“We’re gonna have a good time, I’m glad it’s your birthday. Happy Birthday to you.”

Birthday Cake by Rihanna

“It’s not even my birthday, but he want to lick that icing off.”

Birthday Song by 2 Chainz

“All I want for my birthday is a big booty.”

Celebration by Kool & The Gang

“There’s a party going on right here, a celebration to last throughout the years. So bring your good times, and your laughter too, we gonna celebrate your party with you.”

Birthday Sex by Jeremih

“It’s your birthday, so I know you want to ride out.”

Say Aah by Trey Songz

“Go Girl, it’s you birthday. Open wide, I know you thirsty.”

Not Your Birthday by Allstar Weekend

“Because nobody gives a damn about the day that you were born.”

We R Who We R by Ke$ha

“We're dancing like we're dum dum-dum dum-dum-dumb. Our bodies go num num-num num-num-numb. We'll be forever young youn-youn youn-youn-young.”

Everyday Birthday by Swizz Beats and Chris Brown

“”Everyday is your birthday now hit the floor.”

A Little Party Never Killed Nobody by Fergie

“A little party never killed nobody, so we gon’ dance until we drop.”

Pop Style by Drake

“All my n*ggas wanna do is pop style, turn my birthday into a lifestyle.”