It Is Christmas Once Again

It Is Christmas Once Again

Holiday Season
8

Its officially that time of year again, Christmas! It is exciting, yet stressful. This time of year for college students can be hard due to final exams before the holidays. Many people are scrambling to buy that last minuet gift and also trying to keep it together as they prepare for the season. However, there is a positive spin on this time of year due to all the great presents, lights and kindness during Christmas. Being a young person during this time, is good because we get to enjoy the season with friends, family, and so much love and food! I enjoy spending time with people who I do not see often, but I do also enjoy having down time away from school. Finals can get to you, and it is finally a good time to relax and sit back to enjoy Christmas.

So if you have lost your Christmas spirit, perhaps you can go somewhere or take time to admire the placed around you filled with holiday decor. With all the hustle and business, you must take time for yourself to relax and take time to enjoy this season for it only comes once a year. If people took more time to enjoy the season of giving and to be kind to others more than just this time of year, the world just maybe would be a better place. Maybe if we took this spirit of kindness and giving and spread it out during the whole entire year it might help just one person.

Who knows, you might just brighten up someone day with a simple kind gesture. I hope you all have a good and Merry Christmas, and may it bring you peace, joy and good will. May it also bring you happiness in times of conflict and problems, for that is the true meaning of this holiday season.