Romantic Christmas music

20 Christmas Lyrics That Will Make You Want To Rush Under The Mistletoe Faster Than Santa’s Sleigh

Let the Christmas miracles begin!

230

Christmas is a time to spread love with family and friends and believe in miracles, but there will always be a particular type of love that makes the season truly seem miraculous: romantic love. Love is all around us at Christmas time, but if you're trying to meet a special someone under the mistletoe, these 20 Christmas songs contain lyrics that may just bring about the Christmas magic you're looking for.

1. "Our cheeks are nice and rosy and comfy cozy are we, we've snuggled close together like two birds of a feather would be"

Sleigh Ride by Johnny Mathis

2. "As long as you love me so, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow"

Let It Snow by Frank Sinatra

3. "Kissin' underneath the mistletoe, people smiling everywhere we go, it's Christmas Eve and they can see we're in love"

Christmas Eve by Celine Dion

4. "Decorations of red on a green Christmas tree, won't be the same dear, if you're not here with me"

Blue Christmas by Elvis

5. "Oh, I wanna have him beside me like oh-oh-oh, on the 25th by the fire place, oh-oh-oh"

Santa Tell Me by Ariana Grande

6. "Christmas Eve will find me, where the lovelight gleams"

I'll Be Home For Christmas by Bing Crosby

7. "Everybody knows a turkey and some mistletoe, help to make the season bright"

The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole

8. "Mistletoe hung where you can see, every couple tries to stop"

Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee

9. "There'll be much mistltoeing, and hearts will be glowing, when loved ones are near"

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year by Andy Williams

10. "Presents, what a beautiful sight, don't mean a thing if you ain't holding me tight"

Underneath The Tree by Kelly Clarkson

11. "Oh, ho the mistletoe, hung where you can see, somebody waits for you, kiss her once for me"

A Holly Jolly Christmas by Burl Ives

12. "A beautiful sight, oh, we're happy tonight, walking in a winter wonderland"

Winter Wonderland by Dean Martin

13. "Your eyes outshine the town, they do, this Christmas"

This Christmas by Donny Hathaway

14. "The mood is right, the spirit's up, we're here tonight and that's enough"

Wonderful Christmastime by Paul McCartney

15. "I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know, make my wish come true, all I want for Christmas is you"

All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey

16. "I wished on a star, and girl here you are, suddenly I realize, that I never knew the meaning of Christmas, ‘till I looked into your eyes"

I Never Knew The Meaning Of Christmas by *NSYNC

17. "I wanna see Christmas through your eyes"

Christmas Through Your Eyes by Gloria Estefan

18. "Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed, next year I could be also good if you'll check off my Christmas list"

Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt

19. "What do I care if icicles form, I've got my love to keep me warm"

I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm by Dean Martin

20. "This evening has been (Been hoping that you'd dropped in), so very nice (I'll hold your hands they're just like ice)"

Baby It's Cold Outside by Michael Bublé & Idina Menzel

Believe in the spirit of Christmas and anything is possible!