Christmas In London: A Christmas Wedding
relationships

Another year has gone by and the wedding is almost here!

63
https://unsplash.com/photos/5UWVdeEAE3E

It had been an insane year for Kennedy. From finishing up her novel to having to plan a wedding, her year had been in full swing. It was Christmas time again and the wedding preparations were being finalized since Kennedy and Greyson had a little under a month left until they got married.

Greyson was at work and Kennedy had some free time after her meeting with her publisher and before she had to meet up with Greyson, so she chose to grab a hot cocoa from the nearest stand and just stroll through the streets. As the sun finished setting, all of the Christmas lights on the lanes started to sparkle and shine as she let the cool air embrace her while she walked. She loved planning her wedding, but it was nice to have even just an hour to just be able to breathe. Kennedy was so excited to be able to marry Greyson, but with the holidays, getting her book published and trying to plan a wedding with just her and Greyson had been a lot.

Amongst her aimless walking, Kennedy had ended up at "Cuckoo Coffee" without even realizing it. This put a smile on her face as she let out a soft chuckle. She hadn't even been trying to go anywhere, but this is where she ended up. Memories and thought of Greyson flooded her heart and her mind and all the stress and worry just melted away as Greyson's smile and emerald eyes took over her mind.

Kennedy adjusted her coat and continued walking thinking about how much she loved Greyson and how excited she was to be marrying him in just a few weeks. Both of their families were coming into town the week before the wedding and she was looking forward to seeing them all, especially her mom. She even had her best friend coming in as well to be her maid of honor. This was going to be the first time that Jess got to meet Greyson in person and Kennedy couldn't wait.

While she was walking down the street, the snow started to lightly fall around her and she was reminded of that first day when she got her hot cocoa spilled by a boy with coffee-colored hair and emerald green eyes. Kennedy couldn't believe it had already been two years since she had met Greyson and a year since they had gotten engaged. Since Christmas was so special to them, they wanted a Christmas wedding and that was all Kennedy had ever wanted.

As she rounded the corner to her flat, she saw some coffee colored hair rustling in the wind. As she got closer to her steps, Greyson stood up and walked down to meet her. He kissed her and took her hand as they walked back up the steps to her flat and she unlocked the door. It was Greyson's night to cook for the two of them and after a delicious Italian dinner and some time to just relax and spend together, they ended their night snuggled up on the couch with hot cocoa and a Christmas Hallmark movie.

When the movie ended and Greyson was about to leave to head back to his flat, he looked up at the top of the door frame and saw some mistletoe hanging there. Kennedy followed his gaze upward and then back down to meet his eyes. "I guess we should stick with the tradition of the mistletoe huh," Greyson said with a slight smirk on his face. Kennedy couldn't help but laugh as she pulled him in for a kiss. "I love you." She said. "I love you too." He said as they parted ways for the night.

Kennedy went up to her room and as she crawled into bed, she let the joy of her upcoming wedding and the beauty of the snow softly falling outside lull her into a restful sleep.

Stay tuned next week to see what happens as Kennedy and Greyson finalize the preparations for their Christmas wedding!