10 Holiday Cocktails That Will Get You On The Train To Tipsy-Town
Alcohol

10 Holiday Cocktails That Will Get You On The Polar Express To Tipsy-Town

Think you can handle them?

239

The holiday season is arguably the most stressful time of the year. Most of us forget that it is meant to be enjoyable too!

As a reminder for all of us, the holidays exist for only one real reason. Not to stress us out, but for us to celebrate and commemorate memories with family and friends.

They're also a fantastic excuse to get drunk! Which is why I compiled a list of some of the most unique and tasty holiday cocktails for you to enjoy, ones that are for sure to get you on the train to tipsy-town.

1. Sugared Cranberry Ginger Mimosa

All you need is cranberry juice, ginger beer and champagne. Garnish it with some sugared cranberries if you desire, but this drink is a festive cocktail you're sure to enjoy all winter long!

Via Cookie Rookie

2. Winter Sangria

Sangria is usually a hit or miss for me, and while I tend to lean towards white sangrias, this one just screams holiday cheer and I'm so excited to make it! The official list of ingredients includes:

One bottle of sweet red wine, one bottle of sparkling cran-apple cider, two clementines, two granny smith apples (cored and diced), a half-cup of pomegranate arils and one cup cranberries sliced in half. Add rosemary as a garnish!

Via Baked New England

3. Pomegranate Rosemary Spritzer 

If you want a fizzy, fresh and fruity drink that is perfect for the holidays, this is for you!

Via A House In The Hills

4. Jingle Juice

Who needs cheap, frat-party jungle juice when you can make a fresh, tropical blend for your annual holiday party? This one is a little time consuming, but worthwhile!

Via Baked Bree

5. Raspberry Cream Mimosas

I f*ckin love raspberries and I love champagne, so you bet I'm pumped to make this for the holiday season. One batch of this serves about four people (all for me???).

Via Jonathan Stiers

6. 'Jack Frost' Winter Cocktail

Apparently, this is supposed to be the holiday version of a piña colada, so if you like those you're guaranteed to like this too!

Coconut, pineapple juice, Blue Curacao, vodka (or rum)... YUM!

Via Homemade Hooplah

7. Kahlua Hot Chocolate

Yes, you read that right. A spiked hot chocolate to get through the long, winter months! You'll never be able to drink regular hot chocolate again.

Via Damn Delicious

8. Rumchata Eggnog

What would a holiday cocktail listicle be without an eggnog recipe? This is an easy, four-step recipe that might take 20 minutes max.

Via Delish

9. Candy Cane Shooters

On the night I celebrated my 21st birthday, I took a vodka shot that honestly tasted like mint mouthwash. Personally, I love anything mint and who is going to complain about their breath tasting a little bit more fresh?

This shot includes peppermint chocolate truffle, white chocolate liquor and some half-and-half.

Via A Night Owl Blog

10. Moscow Mules

If you're not too adventurous and just want something simple for the holidays, I recommend a Moscow Mule! Traditionally made with vodka, lime juice and ginger beer, this classic cocktail is surely going to be a hit at your holiday celebrations. And you get to drink them out of a pretty copper mug, how aesthetically pleasing is that?

Via Delish

Happy holidays! Remember to drink responsibly and NEVER, EVER drink and drive!

From Your Site Articles