14 Christian Pickup Lines That Will Allow Someone To Get To Know You, Biblically Speaking

Pickup lines that are totally safe for church.

4237
14 Christian Pickup Lines That Will Allow Someone To Get To Know You, Biblically  Speaking

Pick-up lines have been around, for pretty much forever. We have all heard our fair share of them whether they had been used on us, we were using them on someone else, or we found them in some video of worst pick-up lines ever on YouTube. Little did I know, until recently, there are actually Christian pick up lines. A friend told me that she encountered them on Pinterest.

1. The Bible says to think about whatever is pure and lovely..so I've been thinking about you all day.

2. I was not checking him out; I was admiring how the Good Lord had blessed him.

3. So last night I was reading the book of Numbers, and then I realized, I don't have yours.

4. I like my girls like I like my Microsoft Word documents, saved.

5. Hey girl, I heard that Jesus called you. Mind if I do the same?

6. Hey girl, would it be breaking the 8th commandment if I stole your heart?

7. You're looking for a knight in shining armor. I happen to be wearing the armor of God.

8. Hi. My name is Will. God's Will.

9. I'm not exactly single. I am in a relationship with Jesus. Talk to Him if you want me.

10. You put the "stud" in Bible study.

11. Hey girl, want to highlight Bible verses together?

12. Could I have your name and number for my Prayer List?

13. I'd like to get to know you. Biblically speaking.

14. The Bible says to 'Give drink to those who are thirsty and feed the hungry'. So how about dinner tonight?

Of course, there are more than these pickup lines on Pinterest's site, but I am only writing a list, not a novel. Next time you find yourself wanting to use a pickup line on someone, consider using one of these.