3 Ways to do Charity without any Money
Politics

3 Ways to do Charity without any Money

Charity is done by heart! So open that up for people.

15
3 Ways to do Charity without any Money

Whether you are rich or not, charity is a great way to spread happiness and do something for mankind. And most of the people in this world believe in such positive action. But what if you don't have money, yet you want to do charity?

This is the scenario of millions of people. Many wish to donate to good causes. But they lack in enough money. No issues here. There are some very easy and popular ways you can still carry out charities and donations, without actually having the money. In this article, we will touch upon those points for you.

Lucky Draw Tickets

You can carry out a very easy method for donations - Prize Home Tickets. For example, let's say you will give a phone worth $137 to a lucky person. And you have 60 tickets asking people to buy them for $7. And 1 lucky person would get the price. In this way, you get $420. Deducting the phone price, your profit share comes out to be $283. You can generously donate this amount to charity. There are many websites that run such schemes and help people.

Give Blood

There are many people who are in need of blood, yet they don't have enough money to get that from the blood banks. In such a case, you can be a blood donor to help those people. Sign up for blood donation, which usually happens every 3 months for women and every 4 months for men.

You can also donate your platelets, which are commonly needed for chemotherapy or organ transplantation. All of this is done for a noble cause, where you don't need money to become kind. This can be done unto 15 times a year easily.

Collect unwanted goods

You or your friends might be having many such things which you don't need. You can collect those and even ask your neighbors to donate. This way, you can have some good things to donate to various orphanages, old age homes and much more. Here you don't even have to spend a penny more from your pocket. Simply take out things you no longer need or never use.

Charity is done by heart. Money is for those who are very rich. But even a middle class person can donate generously, if he really wants to. So step forward and contribute to the betterment of mankind.