The Month Of November For A College Student, As Told By Chandler Bing

Could you BE more ready for Thanksgiving?
7378

Oh, Chandler. What would we do without your wit, sarcasm, and harsh realism?

If only some of the things you've said and done could sum up the hell that is the month of November...

Oh, wait.

Halloween's (been) over, and it's time to get back to the grind!

You're trying to get into the ~holiday spirit~, but homework, exams, and papers continue to stand in your way.

The work is piling up, and it's only Tuesday.

*Takes extended study break to relieve the insurmountable stress levels*

Your break turned out to be a little longer than it should've been, and it's time to get back to work.

November is flying by, and you haven't checked even half the things off your 'to-do' list.

Studying could be going better, to say the least.

Exam day is here, and you can only hope for one thing after having taken it.

It ended up being a lot easier than you expected...

Just kidding. It was hard. (But you did the best you could).

Now that it's over, you can finally relax (for a bit!).

Thanksgiving break is almost here, and you can't wait to see your friends, family, and most importantly... your dog.

Cheers to a week-long break and (less) stress!

AND, Happy Thanksgiving.