Celtics In Game Six Dominate The Court

Celtics In Game Six Dominate The Court

I'm sick of seeing the Cavs and the Warriors win championships.
80

Basketball is one of my favorite sports to watch, so you can imagine that I'm in heaven during the NBA Playoffs currently going on. I'm more into College Basketball, and have usually avoided the NBA in the past, however, I'm highly interested in watching the NBA this year.

The Philadelphia 76ers really caught my attention, and I unfortunately jumped on the bandwagon and identified myself as a "fan." After they fell short in their series against the Celtics, I ironically enough started to root for the Celtics. The remaining teams, in my eyes, are always good, and are the reason why I am not too keen on the NBA. The Cleveland Cavaliers, the Golden State Warriors and the Houston Rockets are the teams that remained standing with the Boston Celtics.

The Cavs and the Warriors have been consistently good within the past couple of years. The Cavs have the GOAT (Lebron, obviously) and the Warriors have a powerhouse team with Steph Curry and Kevin Durant. The Cavs and the Warriors have faced each other in the finals for the past 3 years. The Warriors winning in 2015, the Cavs winning in 2016, and the Warriors winning last year's championship in 2017.

This is one of the main reasons as to why I have a problem with the NBA. I'm sick of seeing players such as Lebron and Durant trading teams, for the sake of building a dominant organization just so they can continue to win championships. It's getting repetitive in my eyes, which may seem like an unpopular opinion.

Now with this consistency from both teams, I would like to see a different team make it to the finals, and even win the championship, to mix things up and make it a little more exciting. The Celtics have a history of winning back to back championships, however I'd like to see them take it all this year.

So, go Celtics!