Calling All Coffee Lovers, This One's For You!

Is drinking coffee a personality trait?

19
Photo by Peter Heeling on Every Pixel

OCD actually stands for Obsessive Coffee Disorder...

Coffee is my favorite - it gives me energy and just makes me feel happy. I can't decide if I prefer Starbucks or Dunkin. Dunkin is definitely sweeter. Then, Starbucks has a smooth taste that is not too sweet, and I can't resist. Which do you prefer?

It just gives me the feeling of a full 12 hours of sleep -- which we all rarely get, especially with a busy schedule. I can get all of my work done and stay focused for the day.

The problem I have found with my coffee addiction, which I'm sure can be relatable is that there are so many calories.

In the past, I have felt guilty after drinking a coffee with added flavoring because it's so many added calories. So, I started trying drinks that were lower in calories. Some of them were not great, because the flavor just wasn't there.

My go to order used to be a Venti iced vanilla coffee with cream -- very sweet and a lot of calories. I decided to start trying lower calorie drinks, and I finally found one that I actually love.

But if you order Starbucks' Iced Skinny Vanilla Latte (Tall), it's only 60 calories and it's soooo good. I highly recommend if you're like me, and you want a lower calorie drink.