Top 5 Break-Up Songs Of 2018

Top 5 Break-up Songs of 2018

Because sooner or later, we all experience heart break.

132
Top 5 Break-up Songs of 2018

2018 was the year of bests and worsts. And if your like me, you experienced more than your fair share of heartache this year. So, here are the 5 best break-up songs of 2018 to get you through those 2019 blues.

1. Thank u, next - Ariana Grande

Obviously this smash has to be at the top of my list. I'll admit, I wasn't it'a biggest fan, but now I'm blasting it 24/7.

2. Happier -Ed Sheeran 

Not to be confused by marshmellow's Happier. Although both are great songs, Ed just gets me in my feels every time.

3. Better Now- Post Malone

This song is perfect for when you want to be in your feels without feeling like you need to cry.

4. Back to You- Selena Gomez

This is that song for that boy, or girl, that even though it didn't work out, you know you'd still do it all over again.

5. I'm A Mess-  BeBe Rexha

This song is what I like to call an honest anthem. It's honest in the way that it acknowledges how break-ups can destroy a person. But it's also an anthem because it makes you feel like a bad a**