The 5 Must-Visit Brazilian Restaurants In Orlando

Which one is your favorite?

243

Orlando is known for having a vast Brazilian population that keeps growing more and more each year. The magical city also hosts some delicious Brazilian restaurants where different flavors and cultures are combined, bringing a taste of home for some locals. Below you will find a list of my favorite spots to grab a bite when I'm missing home. All of the restaurants provide menus in both English and Portuguese to accommodate everyone, and it's fair to say that they all share one thing in common: lots of love for the green and yellow country.

Jaber

Photo by Jaber Orlando

Jaber is the perfect place to go if you want to try something unique and delicious. This Lebanese/ Brazilian restaurant brings fresh Middle Eastern ingredients to the table through their famous Sfihas, a Levantine pie-like dish served usually with meat, cheese and spices, and their Kibbehs, another Levantine dish made entirely of a mix of different ground meats.

The Lebanese cuisine was brought to Brazil by Lebanese immigrants, and it became popular because of its flavors and perfume. Jaber originated in the city of São Paulo and it arrived in Orlando a few years ago, proudly serving the Brazilian community living in Central Florida. Their menu also extends to typical Brazilian dishes, such as white rice and beans with beef, and Arabic desserts.

Location: 5532 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819

Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse

Photo by Fogo de Chão

Home of the famous Picanha, Fogo de Chão is the definition of fine dining and eating well. They have a selection of over 20 cuts of meat - chicken, lamb, and pork too -, including a salad buffet and a bar full of hot dishes, such as rice, beans, soups, etc. And if you haven't been to a Brazilian steakhouse before, you should know the servers will bring to each table different meats at a time for you to try and enjoy.

The trick is to arrive hungrily and try everything, especially their underrated chicken hearts, that are crisp, tender, and super juicy. The restaurant also brings some Pão de Queijo, a Brazilian mini cheese roll, as an appetizer that tastes like heaven.

Location: 8282 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819

Sodiê Doces

Giovanna Kubota

Feeling like grabbing something sweet to eat? Then you should definitely check Sodiê Doces out. This sweet-shop has amazing cakes for all occasions, and their selection of mini cakes and other treats are delicious. From chocolate to fruits, they also serve coffee and teas, plus some Brazilian savory treats such as Coxinha, a small chicken croquette.

After achieving plenty of success in Brazil, the franchise opened its first store in the United States last year, in Orlando, and since then it's bringing a sweet taste of home for the many Brazilians that reside in Florida. Sodiê Doces also give you the option to order a tasty cake from home or to enjoy it at their store.

Location: 5688 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819

Ana's Brazilian Kitchen

Photo by Ana's Brazilian Kitchen

Ana's Brazilian Kitchen is a favorite when talking about homemade food. Their selection of different family-style dishes includes Brazil's most famous dish: Feijoada, a mixture of black beans and pork served with white rice, kale, and farofa on the side; and Pastel, a Brazilian empanada stuffed with cheese and ground beef. Their menu changes daily and they keep their doors open for lunch or pick-up.

Ana's Brazilian Kitchen is the place to go if you have a taste for something unique and are on a budget since most dishes serve more than one person. Additionally, the cozy environment of the restaurant will take you on a trip to different parts of Brazil, where the culinary and the passion for the culture meets.

Location: 8865 Commodity Cir #5, Orlando, FL 32819

Villaggio Restaurant

https://pixabay.com/photos/pizza-food-fast-food-muzarella-1317699/

Who doesn't love pizza? Villaggio Restaurant is the perfect place to go if you are in the mood for good pizza. They serve over 15 different flavors of Brazilian pizza, including sweet ones, like Strawberries Nutella and Dulce de Leche. It's common for Brazilians to have their pizza with extra toppings and at Villaggio, you get to try every flavor, as they bring teach of them to your table.

Brazil is well-known for having a vast population of Italian immigrants, and therefore their Italian dishes are heavy, fat, and delicious. Villaggio brings a mixture of the Italian history in Brazil and their palate, making this Italian-Brazilian restaurant the perfect spot for dates and celebrations.

Location: 3151 Pantanal Ln, Kissimmee, FL 34747 - Inside Magic Village Resort